lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Formal letter about telemarketing salesperson.

C/Falsa, 32
08222, Terrassa
3, January,2012
The Telefonica Company.
13 Santa Eulalia Ave.
Dear Sir.

I am writing in order to apply for the position of telemarketing salesperson.

I am a second-year student at Autonomic University of Barcelona, studying marketing. I speak Catalan and Spanish well and have good knowledge of English. I have worked in a asistant in street before and helping my father in his job. I think correctly talking in Spanish, Catalan and English with all persons to more understanding.

I need really to work in this company. I think treat with other persons because my humour and sympathy. I have in mi CV a list of a persons and adresses of referees so that you can check my work experience.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully.




Oriol Gonzalez Ligero.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario